Thursday, August 04, 2005

TAAQ Live

Got an email on the TAAQ mailing list about a show they're doing on Saturday, August 6th.

Live at Bangalore Medical College, Sat Aug 6, 7.00 pm

If you've been taking in all that wheezy radio music that comes with bad weather, it's time to heal thyselves.

On Saturday evening, we will play at Bangalore Medical College. Ask anyone for directions. On the menu is a luscious spread of covers, Thermalized for your listening pleasure. And lots of smoking new originals. All this on a big stage with lots of dhamaal-dhimeel.

It's a ticketed show (something like Rs. 50, which you can buy at the venue) and we'll be on at 7.30 pm. The trick is to turn up early and move up front so you can count our teeth as we grin and brrrrr it. Get a windcheater along if you don't have cuddle-company.
If I am going, all I've got to do is ask anyone for directions.

PS: I guess I could've posted the earlier post and this one together.

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger NV said...

Review on the show, please......

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Percy said...

I never went! I ended up having a tiring day, so no energy to go. Next time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home